is a result of its team experience that has successfully completed a significant number of Pharmaceutical projects over the last years including Pharmaceutical projects with High Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients drug production; many of our clients have trusted us with more than one project.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
APRO-TECH has a wide experience in pharmaceutical projects. This knowledge becomes an added value for our clients at the time of choosing a partner for their projects. Our mission during the project management supervision is to execute the following phases:
REVISION AND CORRECTION OF DD AND TENDERS, THEN ITS OPTIMIZATION FOR PROCUREMENT:
- · Project data review and corrections.
- · Procurement tendering assistance.
- · Schedule for project execution.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION:
- · Visa and Approval of contractor’s execution documents.
- · Management and supervision of execution works.
- · Qualification and FAT/SAT scope.
- · Health and safety management and monitoring.
- · Supervision and reporting methodology.
- · Progress report, KPI indicators and deliverables.
- · Documentation management systems.
- · Risk, deviation, changes management and managing of reserve · situation.
- · Payment monitoring after technical approval.
DURING THE PHASE OF MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION OF EXECUTION WORKS APRO-TECH:
- Allocates a qualified specialist in place for each discipline as a responsible for the supervision of the execution work.
- Coordinates the project between different contractors and ensure interaction between them.
- Schedules weekly meetings with architects, control office, safety and fire, contractors and installers in order to ensure work progress according the planning.
- Coordinates Project meetings.
- Controls and supervises the costs, timing payments of the contractors.
- Offers a local office and team allocated in situ during the whole project.
- Implements preventive control procedure of inspections and follow up to avoid deviations in cost and time.